Over the last one hundred years, this Silver Ghost has worn many guises! Originally built with an HJ Mulliner Landaulette body, it was then used as a trials car by the Rolls-Royce Company, and was later outfitted as a truck! When it was first sold in 1914 it had acquired a two-seat roadster body built by the Cann Company of Camden Town in London.
During the Great War, it saw service wearing two different bodies: an amour plated roadster and an ambulance built by Salmons & Sons. Salmons also built a cabriolet for it in 1915 and a saloon cabriolet in 1926. This Ghost is now wearing a precise recreation of the Cann Roadster body it first wore in 1914.